- You can play PewDiePie’s Tuber Simulator for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 Desktop PC/Laptop and also Mac OS X Macbook/iMac. Playing PewDiePie’s Tuber Simulator for PC has been made possible by using Android emulators like BlueStacks, Andy and Remix OS. Before going through the installation instructions, let’s learn a little bit about this app.
PewDiePie is the biggest YouTuber of this era and now there is a new game dedicated to PewDiePie is released. This new game is PewDiePie’s Tuber Simulator, this game will give you chance to take over the thron of PewDiePie, the concept of this game is very simple. You have to follow the footsteps of PewDiePie, create your own pocket Tuber in PewDiePie Tuber simulatore and run your own Youtube world. Following are the officail features of PewDiePie’s Tuber Simulator.
⋆ MAKE VIDEOS and GAIN VIEWS and SUBS to buy new ITEMS such as EQUIPMENT, FURNITURE, CLOTHES and even PETS!
⋆ REAL VOICE ACTING by PewDiePie himself!
⋆ COMPLETE EPIC QUESTS to gain currency quickly!
⋆ SHOW OFF YOUR AWESOME ROOM by sharing it online!
⋆ FOLLOW YOUR FAVORITE PLAYERS and VOTE for them in WEEKLY EVENTS!
⋆ CONNECT WITH FRIENDS and send or receive SWAG GIFTS!
⋆ CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS in the survival arena and brag about your score on Facebook!
⋆ PLAY PUGGLE, the cutest minigame ever!
⋆ AMAZING CHIPTUNE MUSIC by RUSHJET1, returning from PEWDIEPIE: LEGEND OF THE BROFIST!
Download PewDiePie’s Tuber Simulator For Windows PC & Mac:
- Download PewDiePie’s Tuber Simulator APK.
- Download and install Bluestacks: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player
- Once you’ve installed Bluestacks, double click the APK that you just downloaded above.
- The APK will be installed using Bluestacks, once installed open Bluestacks and locate the recently installed PewDiePie’s Tuber Simulator.
- Click the PewDiePie’s Tuber Simulator icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
You can also use Andy OS to install PewDiePie’s Tuber Simulator for PC, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy.