We have seen many LG G6 users are reporting about their device screen is getting green and Flickering. So we a little research and found few potential solutions to Fix LG G6 Screen Is Green And Flickering. Although LG did very good and G6 is a solid performing device but you never know when things go south on you. In this latest installment of troubleshooting, we will tell you how you can solve LG G6 Screen Is Green and Flickering problem. Moreover, we’ll also address some more similar issues.
The LG G6 was released in February 2017. The phone came out with a screen of 5.7 inches having 1440 x 2880 pixels resolution. LG G6 was powered by Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821 CPU and Adreno 530 GPU. It had internal storage of 32/64/128 GB and a RAM of 4GB only. The camera at the back of this phone was of 13 MP, f/1.8 – 13 MP, f/2.4 and on the front, it was only 5MP. Inside this phone, there was a 3300 mAh battery. The phone originally ran on Android 7.0 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo).
Fix: LG G6 Screen is Green and Flickering:
Heed the instructions provided below to in order to Fix LG G6 Screen is Green and Flickering problem. Also, you will find some potential solutions for other LG G6 Screen problems.
LG G6 Screen Is Green and Flickering:
If your LG G6 screen is getting green and flickering, that is the clear case of phone dropping. You dropped your phone pretty hard and in the result of that, your screen is damaged. The best solution I can suggest to you is to take your device to the nearest LG service center and get it fixed by the professionals.
LG G6 Touchscreen Works On Its Own:
- Boot your LG G6 into Safe Mode and use it as you normally do. Since all the third-party apps are disabled in the Safe Mode. You can easily get to know that what is causing this issue. If your device seems to work alright then, a third-party app was doing all that. You should reboot your device and start deleting recently installed apps.
- Backup your device and perform a Factory Reset using recovery menu.
LG G6 Not Turning On After Drop:
If after the drop your device seems dead to you? If it does then that means your device is physically damaged. One of your hardware or more not responding. The best solution for you is to rush to the nearest LG service center.
LG G6 Has Black Screen:
- Press and Hold down both volume and Power button for 10 seconds.
- First, only press + hold volume down button.
- Now do the same with Power button and don’t let it go for 15 seconds.
- Put your device on Charging, USE the original Charger or Try charging your device wirelessly.
- Try to charge your device using your PC.
- Make sure you charge your device for minimum 10 minutes.
If none of this worked for you then you need to factory reset your device using the recovery menu. However, if you are unable to access the Recovery Menu that means your device is facing hardware failure. You should go to the nearest LG service center.