Android 4.3 has been released for all the Nexus devices and even more at the same day when Android 4.3 was released. If you won a Nexus device, you might have received an Update of Android 4.3 via OTA. If this is right and you are completely fine with the Update, then I should suggest you must leave this post immediately because there is nothing for you below.
Ok, so all those who are still waiting for the Android 4.3 Update for their Nexus device, there is another way they can enjoy the Android 4.3. Xenon HD is now available for Nexus 4 and you can install it by following our Tutorial. This Tutorial is only for Nexus 4, do not try it on any other device.
But before we begin, make sure that:
- Your Device must be rooted.
- CMW must be installed on your device.
- Your Phone battery level is at 85% .
- You are using the original USB cable.
- Back up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device, and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Samsung in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
How To Update Nexus 4 To Xenon HD Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Custom ROM.
- Download XenonHD Android 4.3 ROM and Google Apps for Nexus 4 to your computer.
- Connect your device with PC using original Data cable.
- Copy and Paste the XenonHD Android 4.3 ROM file to the Root of your SD card or internal memory (do not copy it in any folder).
- Disconnect the phone from PC.
- Now go into Bootloader Mode, Press and hold the Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Buttons at the same time until you see some text on the screen.
- Once in Bootloader, Select r\Recovery.
- In Recovery, first Select ‘Cache Wipe’.
- Then Select Advance and select ‘Devlik Cache wipe’, so you won’t get into any boot Loop.
- Finally Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- Now Select ‘Install zip from Sd card’ then select ‘Flash zip from sd card’. In case of internal memory select Flash zip from internal sd’.
- Select the zip file you downloaded and wait for the installation to finish, then go back and select ‘reboot system now’.
Note: Repeat Step 9 to Install Google Apps.