Android 4.4 Kit-Kat based ROMs are getting more and more. While the Official Kit-Kat Firmware is available, still people are looking for Custom ROMs based on Android 4.4. But getting TouchWiz based ROMs for Galaxy devices, especially Kit-Kat ROMs are not much easy to find in Market. But Thanks to XDA Member dannyben, TouchWiz Kit-Kat ROM is available for Galaxy S4 I9505. You can install it on your Galaxy S4 by following our Tutorial below. The known Bugs in this ROM are:
- No Wifi (Sometimes)
- Security Settings Force Closes.
- No Wifi Calling on International Build.
In this Article, we will show you How To Install TouchWiz Android 4.4 Kit-Kat on T-Mobile Galaxy S4 I9505.But before we begin, Make sure:
- That you have a Well Charged battery.
- Back-up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is HTC in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
- Your Device must be Rooted and Latest Custom Recovery must be installed on it.
- Make sure that battery level is at 85% or more.
- This Tutorial is Only For T-Mobile Galaxy S4 I9505.
- Back-Up your Mobiles EFS Data. How To Restore and Back-Up EFS Data On Samsung Galaxy Devices.
All Read and ready to Install TouchWiz Android 4.4 Kit-Kat on T-Mobile Galaxy S4 I9505. Let’s head towards the Next page to find out How.