Well, this ROM is basically based on CM7 Android 2.3.6 GB, looks like Kit-Kat Mobile OS. Google Apps are already integrated in this ROM, you don’t have to flash them separately. The ROM is fully functional, and even based on Android 2.3.6, this ROM is quite fast and smoother than a Stock Ginger-Bread ROM. If you are interested in other ROMs, you can visit our Custom ROM section Or if you want to install OptimusNexusMe ROM on your Galaxy Y, follow our Guide to find out how. Further below you can find more tips on backing-up your device data and other stuff and even further the Tutorial lies about Galaxy Y S5360.
But why would anyone goes for a Custom ROM instead of staying on the Stock On, allow me to explain. “Stock and Official ROMs are good, but they are created with keeping in mind the demands of all,some wants performance and some wants speed, some wants looks, some wants features. Putting them all in one ROM can cause Lag, Performance issuesand bugs. But Custom ROM in basically designed for either Looks or Performance and Custom ROM gives speed and great performance with Tweaks and System Tools.”
In this Article, we will show you How To Install Kit-Kat Edition OptimusNexusMe Custom ROM On Galaxy Y S5360.But before we begin, Make sure:
- That you have a Well Charged battery.
- Back-up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is ASUS in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
- Your Device must be Rooted and Latest Custom Recovery must be installed on it.
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure that battery level is at 85% or more.
- This Tutorial is Only For Galaxy Y S5360.
- Back-Up your Mobiles EFS Data. How To Restore and Back-Up EFS Data On Samsung Galaxy Devices.
Features Of Kit-Kat Edition OptimusNexusMe:
- Based on CyanogenMod 7 – Android 2.3.7
- Gapps included
- No Bugs (Funcional)
All Read and ready to Install Kit-Kat Edition OptimusNexusMe Custom ROM On Galaxy Y S5360. Let’s head towards the Next page to find out How.