Here we are with another guide on Android 4.4 Kit-Kat, but this time it is for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3110. Since this the experimental release there are many chances of Bugs and performance issues. So, before we begin make sure that what you are doing is going to cost you a lot, in terms of Tempre, may be time and your Data Bytes. If you are interested in installing Android 4.4 Kit-Kat on your Galaxy Tab 2, follow the rest of the Tutorial, otherwise do search our site to find what you want for your device.
In this Article, we will show you How To Install Android 4.4 Kit-Kat CM11 Experimental Build on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3110. But before we begin, Make sure that you have battery charged over 60 % and have backed up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Samsung in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
- Your Device must be Rooted and Latest TWRP or CWM Recovery must be installed on it.
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure that battery level is at 85% or more.
- This Tutorial is Only For Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3110.
NOTE: Screenshots of the ClockworkMod Recovery may change as new versions are released.
How To Install Android 4.4 Kit-Kat CM11 Experimental Build on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3110.
- Download CM11 Experimental Android 4.4 ROM for Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 to your computer.
- Connect Galaxy Tab 2 to PC.
- Copy and Paste the downloaded file to the root of your sd card.
- Disconnect the cable.
- Turn Off your tablet.
- Now go to Recovery mode, Press and hold Volume UP + Home + Power buttons till you see some text on-screen.
- First Choose ‘Wipe Cache’.
- Then Navigate to ‘advance’ and choose ‘Devlik Wipe Cache’ so you won’t get in any bootloop.
- Then finally select ‘Wipe Data/Factory Reset’.
- Navigate to ‘Install zip from sd card’ another windows will open in front of you.
- Select ‘choose zip from sd card’ from the Options.
- Select the Android 4.4.zip file and confirm the installation on next screen.
- Wait for the process to over.
- Navigate to ‘++++++++Go Back‘ to return to previous screen.
- Then select “reboot system now’ to reboot your device.
Voila! your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3110 has been updated to Android 4.4 Kit-Kat/CM11 Experimental Build, Wait for at least 5-minutes for the first run.