EHNDROIX ROM is based on Android 4.4 Kit-Kat and compiled using CM11 sources, The UI has been changed in this ROM and the new UI is called Fluid UI, the most latest version has been put in this ROM. Due to this UI, your phone will work smooth while using, the best thing is that you can update it via OTA. This ROM is fast and Stable, even on a Device like Samsung Galaxy S. If you are interested in other ROMs, you can visit our Custom ROM section Or You can update your Samsung Galaxy S I9000 to EHNDROIX ROM by following our Tutorial. Make sure to read the full article before trying it on your device.
But why would anyone goes for a Custom ROM instead of staying on the Stock On, allow me to explain. “Stock and Official ROMs are good, but they are created with keeping in mind the demands of all,some wants performance and some wants speed, some wants looks, some wants features. Putting them all in one ROM can cause Lag, Performance issuesand bugs. But Custom ROM in basically designed for either Looks or Performance and Custom ROM gives speed and great performance with Tweaks and System Tools.”
In this Article, we will show you How To Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat EHNDROIX On Samsung Galaxy S I9000.But before we begin, Make sure:
- That you have a Well Charged battery.
- Back-up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Samsung in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility
- Your Device must be Rooted and Latest Custom Recovery must be installed on it.
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure that battery level is at 85% or more.
- This Tutorial is Only For Galaxy S I9000.
- Back-Up your Mobiles EFS Data. How To Restore and Back-Up EFS Data On Samsung Galaxy Devices.
Features Of EHNDROIX Custom ROM:
- Based on CyanogenMod 11
- Android 4.4.2 with FluidUI 4.0
- Update the ROM directly from your device with integrated OTA Updater
- Official bootanimation
- Exclusive Google Apps called Ehndrogapps
- Apex Launcher
- Tweaks designed for a very smooth system experience
- No more ads in the apps
- Send messages with exclusive EhndroiX app with a very attractive look, fully customizable and new features
- Exceptional audio quality and volume thanks to Sony xLoud and ClearAudio
- Striking Images Quality thanks to Sony Bravia Engine 2 and a better density
- Fantastic Official EhndroiX Wallpapers
- Perfect working GPS in all countries due to the automatic fix satellites
- ROM in constant development (keep up to date thanks to date version)
- Keep safe your data with Titanium Backup installed by default
All Read and ready to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat EHNDROIX Custom ROM On Samsung Galaxy S I9000. Let’s head towards the Next page to find out How.