This is not an official release from Dirty Unicorn, based entirely on the Source Code of Dirty Unicorn ROM and Android 4.4.2 Kit-Kat. All the stock features of Stock Unicorn ROM has been added, along with that some other customisations options have been added to make this ROM even more personal than ever.You can have, Quick settings and its customisation, Power Menu and Animation controls as well. This ROM is as stable as the Stock Unicorn ROM, this ROM runs smoothly and perfectly on Galaxy S2.If you are interested in other ROMs, you can visit our Custom ROM section Or You can update your Galaxy Galaxy S2 I9100 to Android 4.4.2 Dirty Unicorn by following our Tutorial. Make sure to read the full article before trying it on your device.This is not an official release from Samsung , but a Custom ROM, you need to install a Custom Recovery on your device to install it and also your device must be rooted.
But why would anyone goes for a Custom ROM instead of staying on the Stock On, allow me to explain. “Stock and Official ROMs are good, but they are created with keeping in mind the demands of all,some wants performance and some wants speed, some wants looks, some wants features. Putting them all in one ROM can cause Lag, Performance issues and bugs. But Custom ROM in basically designed for either Looks or Performance and Custom ROM gives speed and great performance with Tweaks and System Tools.”
In this Article, we will show you How To Install Dirty Unicorn Android 4.4.2 Kit-Kat On Galaxy S2 I9100.But before we begin, Make sure:
- That you have a Well Charged battery.
- Back-up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Samsung in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility
- Your Device must be Rooted and Latest Custom Recovery must be installed on it.
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure that battery level is at 85% or more.
- This Tutorial is Only For Galaxy S2 I9100.
- Back-Up your Mobiles EFS Data. How To Restore and Back-Up EFS Data On Samsung Galaxy Devices
Features Of Dirty Unicorn ROM:
- Facebook Sync Hack
- PDroid patches included
- Immersive mode
- Hot Reboot Option
- Appbar (ribbons)
- Customizable Quick Settings
- Customizable power menu
- Customizable lockscreen shortcuts
- App Ops access in Settings
- TRDS (built in theme in settings)
- Statusbar Clock options
- NavBar Options
- Halo from Paranoidandroid
- Halo size changer
- Hardware key remap mod
- Battery Bar / Circle batteries
- Network speed indicators in statusbar
- Koush Superuser
- Build.prop mods
- Init.d Tweaks
- Active Display (Moto X notifications)
- ListView Animations
- Custom System Animations
- Custom BusyDialog
- Advanced Low Battery Indicator options
- ScreenShot QuickTrash
- Color Changing PhaseBeam
- Gesture Anywhere
- Button Light Notification
All Read and ready to Install Dirty Unicorn Android 4.4.2 Kit-Kat On Galaxy S2 I9100. Let’s head towards the Next page to find out How.