This is the step-by-step guide to watch UFC 242 Khabib vs Poirier match on your phone. This includes both the Android and iPhone.
UFC 242 is going on in a full swing at the moment. The biggest match of the UFC 242 is approaching. The former lightweight champion Khabib Nurmagomedov will step inside the ring against Dustin Poirier. The match will be telecasted live on numerous sports TV channels. Those of you who are not going to be able to stick to a TV, they can watch the match on their phones. Before you start thinking about how you are going to do so, let me tell you that we have it all figured out.
I am going to show you the steps to watch UFC 242 championship on your Android phone or the iPhone. You will be able to watch UFC 242 Khabib vs Poirier match on any phone.
For this method, we will be using the official UFC application. You heard that right. The UFC matches are broadcasted live on the official UFC application. The bottleneck is the limited availability of the live stream. The UFC live stream is broadcasted in a few handpicked countries only.
If you try watching the match on the UFC application straight away, you might not be able to find the stream, which is why I am making this guide.
Without any further discussion, take a look at how to watch UFC 242 championship on your phone.
- You need the UFC application on the phone. You can download it from the Play Store or from the App Store for iPhone.
- Furthermore, you need a VPN that has an Australian server. That’s because the UFC App’s live stream is available in Australia. You can just go to the Play Store or App Store and search for “Australia VPN”. Get any free VPN.
- Open the VPN and connect to Australia now.
- Follow the steps given next now.
Watch UFC 242 Khabib vs Poirier on your phone
Time needed: 5 minutes.
These are the few steps you need to follow in order to watch the UFC 242 match live.
- Install the UFC Application on Android or iPhone.
The link to download the UFC app on your Android phone or iPhone is given above. You have to have the application installed beforehand.
- Connect to a country like Australia, the US, Canada, or New Zealand.
As mentioned above, install a free VPN or paid if you have one. Connect to one of the countries mentioned above in the list. Remember that this is a very very important step.
- Open the UFC Application.
Open the UFC Application on the phone now and let it load. Make sure that it’s showing you the latest updates and also make sure that you’ve installed the correct official application.
- Check the Schedule and set Alert.
Note down the schedule of the matches that you want to watch and set an alert if you want to. You can set a reminder by clicking on n upcoming match and then clicking on “Set Reminder”.
- Open the UFC App and navigate to TV to watch the match!
As soon as a match starts, open the UFC App and click on “TV”. Select the country you are connected from and let the live stream load. That’s all.
That’s all. If you have any questions or queries, feel free to reach out to me. I will try my best to get back to you as soon as possible.