Omega ROM is considered to be one of the vest ROM, when it comes to tweaks and Mods, more than 40 Built-in Mods and much more can be found in this ROM. It is one of the most Stable ROMs out there, Fast and Light and provide an awesome battery timing, not equipped with very good looks but speed and performance is quite awesome. If you are interested in installing any Custom ROM on your Galaxy S3, you would love Omega ROM. If you are familiar in installing Custom ROMs on your device, then this tutorial might not be difficult for you, Otherwise pay more attention on the Tutorial.
In this Article, we will show you How To Update Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 to Omega ROM V51 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean. But before we begin, Make sure that you have battery charged over 60 % and have backed up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages .It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
Disclaimer: The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Samsung in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
- Make Sure that USB Cable is not Connected With PC While The Installation in Process.
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- Make Sure to Back-Up all your EFS Data. HOW? Follow How To Restore and Back-Up EFS Data On Samsung Galaxy Devices.
- Make sure that battery level is at 85% or more.
- This Tutorial is Only For Galaxy S3 I9300.
How To Update Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 to Omega ROM V51 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean.
- Download Omega ROM V51 and Google Apps for Galaxy S3 to your computer.
- Disconnect the cable.
- Turn Off your tablet.
CWM Recovery Users.
- Turn off your phone and open Recovery mode. How? Press and hold Volume UP + Power + Home buttons until you see some text on screen.
- First Choose ‘Wipe Cache’.
- Then Navigate to ‘advance’ and choose ‘Devlik Wipe Cache’ so you won’t get in any bootloop.
- Then finally select ‘Wipe Data/Factory Reset’.
- Navigate to ‘Install zip from sd card’ another windows will open in front of you.
- Select ‘choose zip from sd card’ from the Options.
- Select the Omega ROM file and confirm the installation on next screen.
- Wait for the process to over, now Choose Google Apps instead of Omega ROM, to install Google Apps.
- Navigate to ‘++++++++Go Back‘ to return to previous screen.
- Then select “reboot system now’ to reboot your device.
- Tap on Wipe Button and Select System, Data and Cache.
- Swipe the Confirmation Slider.
- Go back to Main Menu and Tap Install Button.
- Locate the Omega ROM and Google Apps, Swipe the Slider To install it.
- Finally Tap Reboot and then System.
Voila! your Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 has been updated to Omega ROM V51 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Custom Firmware , Wait for at least 5-minutes for the first run.