XXUEMK9 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean is the latest firmware for Galaxy Note 2, and it has been rolling out in many countries. This Update can be downloaded via Samsung Kies. This update brings Bug Fixes and more stable than the previous release. Now you have to options to download Android 4.3 for Note 2, first get it from Samsung Kies or you can download and install it manually. Samsung Kies will install it automatically and to install it manually just follow our tutorial below.
In this Article, we will show you How To Update Galaxy Note 2 N7100 to XXUEMK9 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Official firmware. But before we begin, Make sure that you have battery charged over 60 % and have backed up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages .It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
Disclaimer: The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Samsung in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
- Make Sure that USB Cable is not Connected With PC While The Installation in Process.
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- Make Sure to Back-Up all your EFS Data. HOW? Follow How To Restore and Back-Up EFS Data On Samsung Galaxy Devices.
- Make sure that battery level is at 85% or more.
- This Tutorial is Only For Galaxy Note 2.
How To Update Galaxy Note 2 N7100 to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean.
- Download Android 4.3 N7100XXUEMK9 for Galaxy Note 2 to your computer and extract the zip file.
- Download Odin.
- Turn off your Phone and Turn it On While Pressing, Power + Volume Down + Home button until you see some text on-screen, Press Volume Up to continue.
- Make Sure that the USB drivers are installed.
- Open Odin in Computer and connect your device to PC, while it is in the Download mode.
- If your Phone is successfully connected to PC, the Odin port will turn Yellow with COM port number.
- Now Click on PDA and select the File with .tar in its name, or the one who has the biggest size.
- In Odin, Check Auto reboot and F.Reset Options.
- Now Click the start button and wait for the process to complete.
- After the installation is complete you device will restart and once you see the Home Screen, unplug the cable.
That;s it your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 has been updated to XXUEMK9 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean. Go to Settings > About To verify.