Well it looks like today is Android 4.4.2 day, we have already posted a couple of Tutorials regarding Android 4.4.2 and this is another tutorial on Android 4.4.2 but this time it is Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE I9505. Developers are targeting Flagship devices to get the Custom ROMs based on Android 4.4.2 Kit-Kat. This ROM is based on Google Android 4.4.2 and Samsung Galaxy S4 Android 4.4 Kit-Kat I9505GUEUCML4.So, you will get little bit of both the Firmwares. Customization is at peak in this ROM, you can completely Rule it. This ROM will use different dpi settings in different Apps, giving you the exact experience that the App deserves. You can update your Galaxy S4 I9505 by following our tutorial below.
If you have ever installed a Custom ROM on your device, then this will be easy for you, otherwise pay more attention towards the tutorial.In this Article, we will show you How To Install Echoe Android 4.4.2 Kit-Kat Custom ROM on Galaxy S4 LTE. But before we begin, Make sure that you have battery charged over 60 % and have backed up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Samsung in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
- Your Device must be Rooted and Latest TWRP or CWM Recovery must be installed on it.
- Make Sure that USB Cable is not Connected With PC While The Installation in Process.
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure that battery level is at 85% or more.
- This Tutorial is Only For Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505
- Back-Up your Mobiles EFS Data. How To Restore and Back-Up EFS Data On Samsung Galaxy Devices.
How To Install Echoe Android 4.4.2 Kit-Kat Custom ROM on Galaxy S4 LTE.
- Download Android 4.4.2 Echoe ROM for Galaxy S4 to your computer
- Disconnect the cable.
- Turn Off your Device.
PhilZ Touch Recovery.
- Turn off your phone and open Recovery mode. How? Press and hold Volume Up +Home + Power buttons until you see some text on screen.
- First Choose ‘Wipe Cache’.
- Then Navigate to ‘advance’ and choose ‘Devlik Wipe Cache’ so you won’t get in any bootloop.
- Then finally select ‘Wipe Data/Factory Reset’.
- Navigate to ‘Install zip from sd card’ another windows will open in front of you.
- Select ‘choose zip from sd card’ from the Options.
- Select the Android 4.4 file and confirm the installation on next screen.
- Wait for the process to over, now Choose Google Apps instead of Android 4.4, to install Google Apps.
- Navigate to ‘++++++++Go Back‘ to return to previous screen.
- Then select “reboot system now’ to reboot your device.
- Tap on Wipe Button and Select System, Data and Cache.
- Swipe the Confirmation Slider.
- Go back to Main Menu and Tap Install Button.
- Locate the Android 4.4.2 and Google Apps, Swipe the Slider To install it.
- Finally Tap Reboot and then System.
Voila! your Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE. has been updated to Android 4.4.2 Kit-Kat Echoe Custom Firmware , Wait for at least 5-minutes for the first run.