Galaxy S6 is one heck of a fast device, after Samsung Galaxy S2, Galaxy S5 was the only one to reach such huge popularity. However, with the arrival of Galaxy S6 and then the Edge series, Galaxy S6 wasn’t able to reach such heights that it should suppose to be. Galaxy S6 Edge was not only an awesome device in terms of looks and design but also in performance, but that is not our concern here. Here we are doing our best to bring such Custom ROMs for your devices to make them perform fast, smooth and to enhance the battery life, since now a days that one problem is the biggest one. Stock ROMs are good only for those who would like to keep it as simple as possible to operate the device and to use it for only calls and messages, but those who wants to do more than that, does switch to a Custom ROM and we are offering one for Galaxy S6 too.
The first thing everyone looks in any Firmware now a days is the extended battery life, then comes the performance and then comes less bugs and problems and not to mention the latest Android version too.TW Custom ROM is based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and despite in its Beta stage, the ROM is quite stable, smooth, fast and bug free, perfect for a device like Galaxy S6. Further updates will make it even better and probably more features will be added in it too.Let’s go through the early preparations and the begin flashing the ROM on Samsung Galaxy S6 G920F to update it to Android 6.0.1 TW Custom ROM.
- This ROM is intended for Galaxy S6 G920F. Do not try flashing this ROM on any other device otherwise you will result in bricking it. Check your device’s model number under settings > about device.
- Charge your phone up to 50% to avoid any power issues during the flashing process.
- Flash a CWM recovery on your Galaxy S6 G920F.
- Backup everything including your important contacts, call logs and text messages.
- Don’t forget to create a Nandroid backup. This is highly recommended so that you can revert back to your previous system in case of a mishap.
- Backup EFS partition to avoid EFS corruption later on.
- Follow the instructions to the letter.
DISCLAIMER: FLASHING CUSTOM ROMS VOIDS THE WARRANTY OF A DEVICE AND ITS NOT RECOMMENDED OFFICIALLY. WHILE YOU’RE GOING TO DO THIS, MAKE SURE THAT YOU’RE DOING THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK. IN CASE OF A MISHAP TECHBEASTS, ROM DEVELOPER OR DEVICE MANUFACTURER MAY NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE.
How To Install Android 6.0.1 TW Custom ROM on Galaxy S6 G920F
- First of all, make sure that you’ve installed latest CWM recovery from the link we attached above.
- Make sure that you’ve created a Nandroid backup as well.
- Download latest G920F_3ZPA1_M(6.0.1)_Flashable.zip file and copy it to the root of your sd card.
- Now boot your phone in to CWM recovery. In CWM recovery select Factory data reset | Wipe Cache | Wipe Devlik/Art Cache
- Now once again, get back to the main menu in CWM recovery.
- Tap / select Install Zip > Choose Zip from SDcard > Choose G920F_3ZPA1_M(6.0.1)_Flashable.zip file and confirm the installation on next Screen.
- Once the installation is over, you’ll be in recovery again.
- Reboot device into system now.
- That’s all. You are done.
Got any queries? Reach us out through the comment box below.