We have seen Bloats in Samsung and LG and some of the other OEMs and the amount of those Bloats are too damn high. Nexus series while on the other hand are quite low in such terms, infact the extra apps are only the Google Apps, rest are just the necessities that are required to at-least make calls, send and receive messages. Motorola on the other hand is also famous for not including bloats in their devices, however, that is not entirely true, the amount is quite low but still bloats are bloats, they take space as well as they run in the background and take battery as well as RAM. So, the best way is to remove them and among many other ways, the best one is to install the whole new Custom ROM on it, not only you’ll get rid of Bloats but also it will provide more and clean performance with better battery life.
The ROM was initially build for Nexus 6, but now it has been shared for Moto X Style Pure, the very first ROM from this developer, so if you find any problem within the ROM, do look at the FAQ section in the official thread before posting your question, most probably you’ll find your answer there, the ROM is built to provide extra and better battery life along with keeping the performance at the maximum level.Let’s go through the early preparations and the begin flashing the ROM on Moto X Style (Pure) to update it to Android 6.0.1 TruPureXMM 2.5 ROM
- This ROM is intended for Moto X Style (Pure). Do not try flashing this ROM on any other device otherwise you will result in bricking it. Check your device’s model number under settings > about device.
- Charge your phone up to 50% to avoid any power issues during the flashing process.
- Flash a TWRP recovery on your Moto X Style (Pure).
- Backup everything including your important contacts, call logs and text messages.
- Don’t forget to create a Nandroid backup. This is highly recommended so that you can revert back to your previous system in case of a mishap.
- Follow the instructions to the letter.
DISCLAIMER: FLASHING CUSTOM ROMS VOIDS THE WARRANTY OF A DEVICE AND ITS NOT RECOMMENDED OFFICIALLY. WHILE YOU’RE GOING TO DO THIS, MAKE SURE THAT YOU’RE DOING THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK. IN CASE OF A MISHAP TECHBEASTS, GOOGLE OR THE DEVICE MANUFACTURERS MAY NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE.
How To Install Android 6.0.1 TruPureXMM 2.5 ROM on Moto X Style (Pure)
- First of all, make sure that you’ve installed latest CWM recovery from the link we attached above.
- Make sure that you’ve created a Nandroid backup as well.
- Now boot your phone in to TWRP recovery. In TWRP recovery select Wipe > Data, Cache, System, Devlik Cache
- Download latest Android 6.0.1 TruPureXMM 2.5 ROM | Google Apps file and copy it to the root of your sd card.
- Now once again, get back to the main menu in CWM recovery.
- Tap / select Install Zip > Select TruPureXMM-2.5.zip file and Googleapps.zip Confirm the Installation on Next screen
- Once done, Go back to the Main Screen.
- Reboot device into system now.
- That’s all. You are done.
Got any queries? Reach us out through the comment box below.