Many COD Mobile players are giving up because of the initial errors they have to face. The Authorization Error has also killed the hopes of many players. In this guide, you will learn how you can fix Call of Duty Mobile Authorization Error.
Background of Authorization Error in COD Mobile
Call of Duty Mobile craze is at its peak at the moment. The game has made it to only 1 or country only, and that too in the beta stage, but the players can’t really hold off. Call of Duty Mobile, with some exclusive modes developed for smartphones, has got the young gamers glued with their handsets. Since the game is not globally available, the majority of the players are using tricks to get this game in the ineligible countries.
Yes, the game does work, and you can install Call of Duty Mobile on Android right now too, but there are going to be a few downsides. The downsides are not something like the game will not work or some of its features will not work. Downsides are here are basically the errors that you will initially face. The Authorization Error is also one of those errors. Before you give up on Call of Duty Mobile because of Authorization Error, give a try to the solution that you will find here.
Before you take a look at the steps to fix the Authorization Error, you need to understand why you are getting it. As I mentioned above, there are tricks to run the game in incompatible countries. The most popular trick is to use a VPN, connect to a country where this game is available, and then launch the game and play it.
When you open the game, it needs to find its servers. To find the servers, the game will check your geo-location and then find the servers. Now that this game is out in 1 country at the moment i.e. India, it quickly tries to connect to India as COD Mobile servers are up in India only.
So, what’s basically going on here is, when you try to launch this game without a VPN, or with a VPN but not through India, you get the Authorization Error. So in case you are wondering why you are unable to get past the authorization error even when you have a VPN enabled, you have got that answer now.
To get away from this error, all you have to do now is to follow a few steps given below.
Guide to Fix Call of Duty Mobile Authorization Error
- First of all, find a good VPN that has India in its list.
- Install the VPN and open it. Connect to India in the VPN.
- Now launch Call of Duty Mobile.
- Wait for the game to initialize.
- Login into the game now. It should go smooth.
- If it fails again, open the VPN and connect another server in India.
- In case you don’t have a server choice in the VPN app, try another VPN, or go for a premium VPN.
- Launch the game with a different IP now and it should work.
- How to fix Call of Duty Mobile Stuck on Getting Version Info
- How to fix Call of Duty Mobile No Gun, No Shooting, Invisible Enemy Error
- COD Mobile Gyroscope not working
- Download Call of Duty Mobile for PC and Laptop [Windows/Mac]
- How to install Call of Duty Mobile on Android (All Countries)
- Download Call of Duty Mobile Android APK + OBB Data Files 2019
- FIX Call of Duty Mobile Network error. Please check your network status. (4,28)(4,50)(4,51)
- COD Mobile Play Store.