If you are having the network problems on Google Pixel 2, you have come to the right place. Here we will tell you how to Fix Google Pixel 2 Keeps On Disconnecting From Wi-Fi Network. Google Pixel 2 is top of the line device from Tech Gaint Google, this device is perfect in everything.
Google Pixel 2 is rocking with Snapdragon 835 processor and 4GB of RAM. The screen is 5 inch with AMOLED display, The design of the Pixel looks rather generic, despite that little glass window on the back. Google Pixel 2 runs on the Android 8.0.1 Oreo and comes with an “Active Edge” feature.
Google Pixel 2 comes with a spectacular 1/2.6-inch 12MP sensor and a f/1.8 aperture and it’s evident that the Pixel camera is going to be the best of the best. Now let’s get back to the problem, following are the best workarounds to Fix Google Pixel 2 Wifi problem.
Fix Google Pixel 2 Keeps On Disconnecting From Wi-Fi Network:
Heed the following instructions to easily Fix Google Pixel 2 Keeps On Disconnecting From Wi-Fi Network. There are a few solutions that can work for you. Once we are finished with the main issue. We’ll address some more problems related to connectivity. Let’s get started.
You Might Like:
Pixel 2 Keeps On Disconnecting From Wi-Fi Network:
- First, you should try to connect with other WiFi networks. Start using your device and check if it’s disconnecting again or not. If not then it means your WiFi router or service has problems. However, if it doing the same that means you are having hardware issues.
- A simple reboot always works, so you can turn off your device and then turn it back on.
- Head over to the recovery menu, Wipe the cache partition. Moreover, if nothing worked for you so far, backup your device and factory reset your device.
Google Pixel Intermittent No Internet Connection After Software Update:
- Before you do anything, you should call your service provider and tell them about this problem. They tell you several troubleshooting tests. I am sure you will be all sorted out. If not then try our workarounds.
- Boot Google Pixel 2 is the safe mode, use your device as you normally do. Also, keep check how is your device performing, if it is doing good, then there must be a culprit app which was behind all this. If your device is doing same it was doing before then you need to perform a factory reset.
Google Pixel 2 Screen Goes Black When Connecting To Internet:
- Our firsts suggestion will be Factory Reset your device. But please make a backup of your device and then proceed.
- Connect your wall charger and then start browsing and see what happens.
- Change the browser app, use the stock browser app.
- Boot your device into the safe mode and investigate. If you won’t face any issues while browsing. That means one of your third-party apps was behind all this. Locate that app and delete it.