WhatsApp is coming up with a lot of new features, a few days back Video Calling feature made available and now another security feature that is used by many companies. You can secure your WhatsApp number with Two-Step Verification, In this post, I’ll tell you how you can Enable Two-Step Verification on your WhatsApp Number.
Note: To enable WhatsApp two-step verification you need to have the WhatsApp Latest version. You can Download it from the following link.
Once you’ve enabled two-step verification on your WhatsApp, nobody can register against your number. If someone is trying you’ll get notified because you’ll get verification password on your number.
This will make WhatsApp more secure than before so follow the steps below in order to enable Two-Step Verification on your WhatsApp number.
How To Enable Two-Step Verification on your WhatsApp Number:
- Open WhatsApp on your device.
- Tap on the 3 dots icon ( Android ) Tap on Settings ( iOS ).
- Now Select Account » Two-step verification and tap on the ENABLE button.
- Choose a Six digit password and type it in and Tap on Next.
- You have confirmed your six digit password again and then tap on next.
- Now you have to enter your email address, it will be used for password reset-purpose in-case you forget it.
- You’ll get a Two-step verification is enabled screen. That’s it, hit the DONE button.