War Planet Online is the upcoming strategy game from Gameloft. The game is all about the militarisation of planet Earth. The entire world is at war and peace looks unattainable. Players are all set to join the war to dominate the entire region
The game is not only own about attacking the enemies, you have to take care of your own base as well. Put up defense towers, deploy your soldiers to all the sensitive locations. Your defense should be strong enough to keep the enemies from reaching your out. The game is supposed to give you a close-to-war experience on your device. Furthermore, it’s a multiplayer game. You will get a chance to attack the players in any corner of the world. You can also clash in real-time PvP mode. Everything including Bases, Soldiers, Weapons and machinery in the game is upgradeable. Perform all the upgrades in time to ensure your power in the game.War Planet Online is a free to play the game. Gameloft never fails to impress its fans when it comes to the graphics. The game War Planet Online also has pretty impressive graphics. It’s totally worth playing on a bigger screen i.e. on a computer. You can easily install and play War Planet Online for PC on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, MacOS and OS X. To start playing War Planet Online for PC, have a look on the steps given below.
War Planet Online for PC and Laptop
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player | Remix OS Player for PC
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “War Planet Online” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click The War Planet Online icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
You can also download War Planet Online APK and install it via APK in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator.
You can also use Andy OS to install The War Planet Online for PC, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy.