Tokyo Ghoul Dark War, a game based on the popular dark fantasy manga series named Tokyo Ghoul has made it to Android now. Tokyo Ghoul previously made its way int the form of a movie as well. The game is inspired by both the movie and the original manga series. In the game, players will choose their role and then start playing accordingly. In case you are wondering what’s the basic concept of this game, then let us shed some light on the original manga series and the movie.
In Tokyo Ghoul, there are people who eat human flesh. These people have their identities hidden. They exist within a group of normal human beings but they do not disclose this characteristic among normal human beings. The hero of the series, who goes by the name Ken Kanaki, goes out on a date with his girlfriend named Rize Kamishiro. His girlfriend attacks him, he undergoes a surgery in which an organ from the body of his girlfriend is transferred to his body and he ends up becoming a half-ghoul. Since Ken is a half-ghoul, he somehow has a little bit of control over his body. He is now live his life according to the rules of the ghoul society and he is bound to not to disclose this happening with his human fellows. Ken must fight a way out of this new ghoul-life and his journey starts now.
The game has got the same concept. In the game Tokyo Ghoul Dark War, players have over 50 characters to pick their favourite one from. The character you pick will identify your role in the game. You can form teams to fight with other teams in the game. It brings quite impressive graphics to give you chills while you experience a horrifying life of being a ghoul. Tokyo Ghoul Dark War has gained a lot of popularity within a small amount of time. The game over-all looks impressive and worth playing. To enjoy its graphics, you can download and install this game on your computer as well now.
Tokyo Ghoul Dark War for PC can be played on a desktop PC and Laptop powered by Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, MacOS and Mac OS X operating systems. There are various methods to install an Android game on a computer. We will go with the easiest ones here. Windows and Mac users can use Nox App Player and also BlueStacks App Player to download, install and play Tokyo Ghoul Dark War for PC. Let’s go through the tutorial now to get this done.
Download Tokyo Ghoul Dark War for PC using Nox App Player – Windows/Mac
- Download and install Nox App Player on your computer.
- Now download the Tokyo Ghoul Dark War APK.
- Double-click the downloaded Tokyo Ghoul Dark War APK to start its installation via Nox App Player.
- Wait a minute and let Nox install the APK file now.
- Once the APK has been installed, it will appear on the home-screen of Nox.
- You can now click on the Tokyo Ghoul Dark War icon in Nox to launch it.
- Download the game data and proceed with the on-screen instructions now.
- The game won’t take too long to run now. You’re all set to play it now. That’s all.
Download Tokyo Ghoul Dark War for PC using BlueStacks 3 – Windows only
- Download, install and setup BlueStacks 3 on your computer. Mac users can download and install BlueStacks instead.
- Download Tokyo Ghoul Dark War APK.
- Now open BlueStacks 3 and then open My Apps tab.
- Click on the “Install APK” button located inside BlueStacks 3.
- Locate and select the Tokyo Ghoul Dark War APK. Let BlueStacks 3 install it.
- Once the installation comes to an end, Tokyo Ghoul Dark War will appear in the My Apps section. It will also appear as a shortcut on your computer’s desktop.
- You can open Tokyo Ghoul Dark War now. Follow on-screen instructions to run it within BlueStacks 3.