Pokemon Go trend has settled down and we are sure that Mobile gaming geeks are now keeping their eyes on another amazing game to come out. It looks like Smile Inc by Super Lame Games is that new game that you all have been waiting for. The game just made its entry into the action genre on the Play Store for Android. The character, Roman Atwood has reached a decision to get out of the fantasy life and go for a real job. His crew is along with him on this journey of hunting down a new duty. The issue is with the employer, Roman Atwood and his crew aren’t happy form the place where they have been hired. The path to your office’s top spot requires you to jump over the hurdles, cross the deadliest booby traps, ditch the dangerous machinery and go as far as you can. The game will bring you many crazy characters to enjoy it. The traps will checkout your intelligence level. Power ups are there to give you an extra boost.
Smile Inc is making its way to the top charts swiftly. After playing this game on an Android phone, we are sure that many of you will want to play it on their computers as well. You can easily install and play Smile Inc for PC on a Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 Laptop/Desktop PC and MacOS/OS X powered Macbook or iMac. You will have to install an Android emulator for play Smile Inc for PC as it is very easy to emulate Android OS on your Windows PC or Mac. You can use BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 or Remix OS for now and start playing Smile Inc for PC right away. The full guide goes as shown below.
Download Smile Inc for PC
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player | Remix OS Player for PC
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now in Play Store, search for “Smile Inc“.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click the Smile Inc icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
You can also use Andy OS to install Smile Inc for PC, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy.