Operation Freedom is here for the Battle Royale genre fans. If you are done playing the games like PUBG Mobile, Rules of Survival, Survival Royale and all others from the same genre, it’s time to give yourself a new taste. Operation Freedom’s concept is the same as the games mentioned a while ago, the only difference is the environment and the graphics.
Operation Freedom – A Brief Overview
Players are pushed down from a plane to a remote area. About 40 players are sent down and all of them have their backpacks with the parachutes inside. They have to make a safe landing and right after the landing, their quest for the life starts. From the 40 players, only 1 will survive in the end and will be declared as the winner of the game.
When the players make it to the ground, all they have is a pair of jeans and the backpack which had the parachute earlier. Players have to start finding and collecting different items that will help them to craft necessary items for survival. You must equip yourself with a weapon that you will be using to save yourself from other players. Everyone is hungry for other’s lives in this area. If you do not kill others in time, they will kill you instead.
There are empty houses that you can break in. Search the houses for potential weapons and clothes. You can pick up everything that you think is useful for you. Wipe off the enemies from the area to ensure your victory. This game kind of mixes the FPS experience with the Battle Royale games. The graphics of this game are not very extraordinary, however, it’s good enough to give a try if you are bored of existing games.
Running Operation Freedom on a computer
To enjoy Operation Freedom on a bigger screen, you can get this game on a computer. Operation Freedom for PC can be easily installed on a desktop PC or Laptop. All you need is the BlueStacks 3 or BlueStacks Android emulator. With the help of an Android emulator, you can play Operation Freedom for PC using your mouse and the keyboard. Here are the steps to download, install and play Operation Freedom for PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, MacOS and Mac OS X.
Operation Freedom for PC – How to install on Windows
- Download, install and setup BlueStacks N on your computer. Mac users can download and install BlueStacks instead.
- Now open BlueStacks 3 and then open My Apps tab.
- Go to System Apps and open Google Play Store.
- Now in the Play Store, search for “Operation Freedom“.
- As soon as you find the game, install and launch it from My Apps. Follow on-screen instructions to play it using your Mouse and Keyboard now.
Alternatively, you can download the Operation Freedom APK. Simply open the BlueStacks Emulator and go to My Apps > Click on Install APK option and select the downloaded APK. After installation, the Operation Freedom will appear under My Apps tab as well. You can launch and play it now.
Operation Freedom for PC – How to install on Mac
- Download and setup BlueStacks on your computer.
- Open BlueStacks now and launch Google Play Store in it.
- In the Play Store, search for Operation Freedom.
- Install the game and follow on-screen instructions to play Operation Freedom using Mouse and Keyboard.
That’s all for now. Got any questions? Feel free to ask them in the comments box below. Have a good day!