It’s your time to kill all of your enemies using your powerful Tank. Mad Tanks is the new game that you would like to play in order to kill your action-appetite. The 3D tank battles have just got a whole lot better. Mad Tanks puts you right in the middle of a battle arena where you will find enemy tanks surrounding you from all the sides. The enemy tanks are all set to smash you down. You have to defend your tank and shoot the enemy tanks before they cause you any sort of damage. Mad Tanks game is a blend of FPS and TPS games You can find anime themed graphics in the game making it interesting. To ensure that the players do not feel bored of this game, the developers have added 5v5 online-multiplayer mode. Don’t forget to upgrade your tank as you win and unlock new power-ups. Enemy tanks are going to be quite high-tech. Your tank will only survive if it’s equipped with the latest weapons available in the game. Controlling your tank in the game is extremely easy because of the on-screen controls. Mad Tanks is actually a fun-to-play game that can kill your time easily.
This game is absolutely free. It was launched on Android OS recently. Although there is a browser version of Mad Tanks available, in case you want to install it on a computer so that you can play it offline anytime, you will have to install the Android version of Mad Tanks on your computer.
Mad Tanks for PC can be easily downloaded, installed and played on a computer running Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, MacOS and Mac OS X. To start playing Mad Tanks for PC, you have to install BlueStacks 3 on Windows and BlueStacks on your Mac. Follow the easy steps given below to start playing Mad Tanks for PC right away.
Download Mad Tanks for PC
- Download, install and setup BlueStacks 3 on your computer.
- In BlueStacks 3, click on “My Apps” tab.
- Now go to “System Apps > Google Play Store”.
- In Google Play Store, type the name of the application i.e. Mad Tanks and search it.
- As soon as Mad Tanks appears in the search results, open it and install it.
- Once the installation comes to an end, Mad Tanks will appear in the My Apps section. It will also appear as a shortcut on your computer’s desktop.
- You can open Mad Tanks now. Follow on-screen instructions to run it within BlueStacks 3. That’s all.