Justice Monsters Five comes from Square Enix, the company behind the famous titles like Final Fantasy Brave Exvious and Mobius Final Fantasy. It’s a pinball action game, it’s not a role playing game like the original Final Fantasy series. Square Enix has just compiled a pinball game inside the graphics of Final Fantasy to give it that look and feel. Justice Monsters Five is available as a free to play game. You can download it from the Google Play Store and install it on your Android phone or tablet right now. Just in case you’re willing to play this game on your computer, that is possible as well.
Justice Monsters Five for PC can be installed and played on a computer running Windows (XP/7/8/8.1/10) and Mac OS X devices. You will have to install and Android emulator like BlueStacks, Andy or Remix OS to be able to play Justice Monsters Five for PC. Let’s go through the game’s description and then learn how to play it on a computer now.
Join the heroes of the Justice Monsters Five and do battle to save the planet Nova from the clutches of the diabolical Lord Vexxos!
Fight for justice and defeat the forces of evil!
1)Tap and flick your way to victory!
Fight with your flipper in exhilarating battles!
2)Recruit new monsters to join the cause!
Take on epic enemies!
Download Justice Monsters Five For Windows PC & Mac
- Download Justice Monsters Five APK
- Download and install Bluestacks: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player
- Once you’ve installed Bluestacks, double click the downloaded Justice Monsters Five APK.
- The APK will be installed using Bluestacks, once installed open Bluestacks and locate the recently installed Justice Monsters Five.
- Click the Justice Monsters Five icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
You can also use Andy OS to install Justice Monsters Five, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy