GTR Speed Rivals is quite popular nowadays among racing game enthusiasts. The game is gaining popularity because of an amazing gameplay. GTR Speed Rivals is loaded with a number of modes that users usually do not get in a racing game. To start it off, the game, first of all, offers a career mode in which players can build their whole new profile. There is a single player mode in which you can get into a race against any random player and then there is a multiplayer mode. In the multiplayer mode, you can challenge your friends online. There is a bet mode in the game in which you can make tons of money by winning the races.
That was about the racing part in this game. It brings over 25 unique vehicles to chose from. As the game starts off, you will start with a basic car. You will have to win a few races in order to unlock the new cars. While unlocking new cars, you will also unlock upgrades for your car. Performing upgrades will improve the acceleration of your car. If your car slacks, you can get Nitro cylinders to give it a boost while it’s running against competitors.
In GTR Speed Rivals, you will sometimes run out of money and you will be unable to get a new car. In such a situation, you can rent a supercar, win a race, and bring home some bucks. This is the feature that I personally like the most in this game. There is a global leaderboard to check your ranking in the real time. GTR Speed Rivals offers stunning HD 1080p graphics. The game is very well crafted to suits the screens of high-end smartphones. However, if you think that playing this game on a small screen is not that much of fun, you can take the experience to whole new level by installing GTR Speed Rivals on a computer.
You can now download, install and play GTR Speed Rivals for PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, MacOS and Mac OS X powered desktop PCs and Laptops. Windows users can use BlueStacks 3 and Mac users can use BlueStacks for this purpose. Let’s step ahead towards the tutorial explaining how to play GTR Speed Rivals for PC.
Download GTR Speed Rivals for PC using Nox App Player – Windows/Mac
- Download and install Nox App Player on your computer.
- Now download the GTR Speed Rivals APK.
- Double-click the downloaded GTR Speed Rivals APK to start its installation via Nox App Player.
- Wait a minute and let Nox install the APK file now.
- Once the APK has been installed, it will appear on the home-screen of Nox.
- You can now click on the GTR Speed Rivals icon in Nox to launch it.
- Download the game data and proceed with the on-screen instructions now.
- The game won’t take too long to run now. You’re all set to play it now. That’s all.
Download GTR Speed Rivals for PC using BlueStacks 3 – Windows only
- Download, install and setup BlueStacks 3 on your computer. Mac users can download and install BlueStacks instead.
- Download GTR Speed Rivals APK.
- Now open BlueStacks 3 and then open My Apps tab.
- Click on the “Install APK” button located inside BlueStacks 3.
- Locate and select the GTR Speed Rivals APK. Let BlueStacks 3 install it.
- Once the installation comes to an end, GTR Speed Rivals will appear in the My Apps section. It will also appear as a shortcut on your computer’s desktop.
- You can open GTR Speed Rivals now. Follow on-screen instructions to run it within BlueStacks 3.