Build your team of warriors and go on a hunt for the dragons. In the brand new game called Dragon Project, you either hunt or get hunted. The new multiplayer RPG has a lot of new stuff to offer. In the game, you are playing the role of a hunter. You will team up with your friends to kill the monsters coming on your way. While hunting the dragons, you have to gather all the precious materials and hidden treasure. Collect different items to upgrade your warrior and his gear. The hunt is going on in the Kingdom of Heiland. The game is crafted using 3D graphics. You will discover many unique dragons and you will meet many new and unique characters while you are embarking on a dangerous journey. Work on your skills as well. Having powerful skills will enhance your ability to fight off the dragons easily. The controls are very easy to handle. One-finger gameplay is there to help you smash down the dragons quickly. You can mix the collected items to form heavy weapons and armors in a combination.
Dragon Project has been released onto the Android platform. The game is playable on a computer as well. If your Android smartphone is unable to run Dragon Project, you can definitely get it on your computer. To play Dragon Project on your computer, you only need an Android app player or an Android Emulator. For now, the best options to go with include BlueStacks 3 for Windows and BlueStacks for Mac.
You can play Dragon Project for PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, MacOS and Mac OS X. Follow the steps given below to start playing Dragon Project for PC now.
Download Dragon Project for PC
- Download, install and setup BlueStacks 3 on your computer.
- In BlueStacks 3, click on “My Apps” tab.
- Now go to “System Apps > Google Play Store”.
- In Google Play Store, type the name of the application i.e. Dragon Project and search it.
- As soon as Dragon Project appears in the search results, open it and install it.
- Once the installation comes to an end, Dragon Project will appear in the My Apps section. It will also appear as a shortcut on your computer’s desktop.
- You can open Dragon Project now. Follow on-screen instructions to run it within BlueStacks 3. That’s all.