We spend hours and hours to edit our pictures on computer and try to make it perfect, but still every time something goes missing. Now-a-days thanks to smartphone, we have so many apps to edit our pic on fingertips. Cameleon – Live Filters is one of fews apps that can add awesome effects to your photos. In Cameleon we get up to 40 integrated live filters while taking photos, so it will be easy for us to take photos rather then choosing filters. Today we’ll tell you how to download Cameleon – Live Filters For PC and use it on Windows and Mac.
Also See: boon beach for pc
Cameleon – Live Filters For PC Features:
- Retro: these filters hold the essence of film photography and are ideal to give a vintage look to your pictures.
- Pop: particularly suited for daylight scenes, these filters will make the colors of your shots stand out.
- Monochrome: appreciate every shade of black & white (and not only!) with this gorgeous collection of monochromatic filters.
- Lomo: designed to reproduce the peculiar tones of the lomographic movement, these filters will unleash the lomographer within you.
Download Cameleon – Live Filters For PC ( Windows and Mac ):
The apps on Android Play Store are easy to use on PC because you can use BlueStacks for them, Cameleon is only available on iOS appstore that’s why you’ve to use iPadian app Emulator.
- First download iPadian app Emulator on your PC.
- After installing the iPadian on your PC, open it and goto search bar write Cameleon filters.
- Once you found the right app click on and select install.
- It will take take few seconds to complete the installation.
- Once done now you can use Cameleon Live Filters on your PC.
Also See: showbox for pc