Update: Call of Duty Mobile has been released. This guide on how to play Call of Duty Mobile for PC has been updated with a working method.
Call of Duty Mobile is here. The most popular FPS game’s mobile version has finally come out. Call of Duty Mobile promises to give you the same experience as its desktop counterpart. The game will be definitely designed to run on most of the Android phones. If you haven’t got a chance to run the original Call of Duty on your computer, you can try running the Call of Duty Mobile on the PC now. You heard it right. You can install and play Call of Duty Mobile for PC. This is the guide with all the necessary steps to download Call of Duty Mobile for PC. Take a look at an overview of this game before installing it.
Call of Duty Mobile
Call of Duty originally started back in 2003. The game took the players back to the days of World War II. Players had to choose their side and then take
Gameplay, modes, and characters
Call of Duty Mobile is also set on the battlefield. The core idea of Call of Duty Mobile is the multiplayer gameplay. Players will be choosing their side in the Call of Duty Mobile too. They will be going places to take down the enemies. Abandoned buildings are taken over by the enemies as their safe houses. Players have to carefully carry out their missions without receiving any serious damage. Enemies will use the most dangerous weapons, so players are supposed to keep an eye on their surroundings for rocket launchers, mines, and bombs.
Players can upgrade their characters, weapons, and vehicles in this game. The game brings popular characters like Captain Price from Modern Warfare, Overlord from Ghosts, and many others. The game lets the players make 2 teams of 5 members each to play a match. There is a couple of multiplayer modes available in this game.
As far as the graphics of this game are concerned, expect nothing less from the developers. They have already shown off the best possible graphics in the Call of Duty Legends of War, which is the alpha version of the Call of Duty Mobile. The game will definitely come with the console-quality graphics to impress mobile gamers.
Call of Duty Mobile for PC
Call of Duty Mobile for PC can be installed via an Android emulator. This is a free game which means you can easily install it without any kind of tricks. Call of Duty Mobile for PC can run well on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, and macOS/OS X. To get Call of Duty Mobile for PC, follow the few easy steps given below.
- Download and install Tencent Gaming Buddy on your computer.
- Open Tencent Gaming Buddy.
- On the homepage of the TGB Emulator, you will find Call of Duty Mobile.
- Click on Download/Install. You will find the progress bar at the bottom of the TGB.
- As soon as the installation ends, you will find the Play button on COD Mobile.
- You can also set up the custom Keyboard controls in the TGB Emulator.
- Click on Play and have fun! That’s all.
Note: For those who don’t know, Tencent Gaming Buddy is now called “Gameloop”. So, when you install it, make sure you don’t get confused there.
Update: Call of Duty Mobile for PC via BlueStacks – BlueStacks works now
- Download Call of Duty Mobile BlueStacks setup.
- Open the setup and install it.
- Open BlueStacks and log in using your Google Account.
- In the BlueStacks, go to Play Store, find “Call of Duty Mobile” and install it.
- Open the game after the installation.
- Learn about the controls and go ahead.
- You are all set to play the game now. That’s all.
Call of Duty Mobile for PC – Video Guide
That’s all with Call of Duty Mobile for PC. By running this mobile version of Call of Duty on PC, you can enjoy this game on a bigger screen. You can also enjoy the sound effects via your external speakers. Playing this game on a computer gives you extended control too. Using a Mouse and Keyboard, this game is a whole lot of fun. If you are facing any issues with Call of Duty Mobile for PC, feel free to reach out to us. I will try my best to get back to you as soon as possible.
Check out Call of Duty Mobile on Google Play Store.
- How to fix Call of Duty Mobile Stuck on Getting Version Info
- FIX Call of Duty Mobile Network error. Please check your network status. (4,28)(4,50)(4,51)
- The Best VPN to play Call of Duty Mobile