Playing games on Android is quite fun, Google has given us a platform with huge collection of apps and games and with such open source you can even install Apps and games from outside Play Store, something that is not presented in iOS and Windows. Symbian was there to defeat Android, but lack of attention let Symbian lost it self in history, and Android took the sign of legendary from Symbian and because of too much support and more than 82 companies are using Android, it will take a miracle to beat Android.
But our topic does not relate with the comparison of Android with others, it’s about how to Play Android Apps on Windows and Mac OS X. Yes! there is a way you can play Android apps on PC. Due to enormous demand of Android apps, developers have made an emulator that can run Android Apps on PC. In the past, we always wanted to play PS2 and Gameboy games on PC and there were emulators for both of them. Since this is the era of Android, so there is also an emulator for it.
BlueStacks is the name of such emulator that allows you to play Android apps on PC. But this emulator is only for Mac and Windows, not of Linux, so only those are eligible to try it who are using either Windows or Mac OS X.
How To Download BlueStacks.
Download BlueStacks from Here.
- If you are running Windows, then Choose the Windows Option.
- Otherwise choose the Mac one.
How To Install Bluestacks On PC.
- Download BlueStacks for your OS.
- After the download is complete, open the exe file.
- Click Yes, if ask for Admin permission.
- Follow the Steps carefully.
- After the installation is complete, restart the PC as recommended
- After the restart, Run the bluestacks app.
- Now you will need an Active internet connection to run Bluestacks.
- Now search for an app on BlueStacks to make sure that app is working.