You must have tried Whatsapp and Viber on Android to text and call your friends over the internet connection. Then it’s time for you to try WeChat , WeChat in a Messaging app like Whatsapp, that allows you to text your friends using an active internet connection. So, I thought it would be nice for your to try the same app on Windows.
In this article, we will tell you How To Download And Install WeChat For PC. You should have an active internet connection to install and use this app. You can use your own Mobile number to activate WeChat , that number will be the one shown to your WeChat friends. There are many ways to install WeChat for PC, we will share all of them and will also tell out the recommended one.
How To Downland WeChat On Windows.
You need to download an .apk file of WeChat , here is the link
If you have downloaded .apk file then skip this step, but if you haven’t just download it from Store on Bluestacks.
How To Install WeChat On Windows.
If you have downloaded .apk file, then:
- Download and Install bluestacks.
- Run it.
- Now open the .apk file you downloaded, just double-click on it to install it on Bluestacks.
- Run WeChat on Bluestacks by clicking the app icon.
If you haven’t downloaded the .apk file, Then:
- Open Bluestacks.
- Click on Search bar and search for WeChat .
- Choose your Favourite Store.
- Once the Store is open, click on install.
- The downloading will start and then the installation.
- Once the installation is done, click the app icon on homescreen to start using WeChat .