With the help of this tutorial, you will be able to download COROS For PC Windows and MAC. We will be using an Android third-party Android Emulator to download COROS For PC. Let’s begin now.
What is COROS?
COROS is a high-quality sports technology company that helps athletes to train optimally. For COROS it is all about outdoor activities, mountains, and an active and passionate lifestyle. We combine high-quality hardware with innovative technology to provide endurance athletes with the equipment they trust in the world’s most extreme environments.
Advanced technology with efficient and intuitive user experience is our essence: when you use a COROS product, you know that you are getting a tool designed, tested, and perfected by the athlete. COROS users have set world records and are at the highest point in the world, pushing our products to the limit. At COROS, creation, and innovation never stop.
Requirements to get COROS on PC
- Desktop PC or Laptop with Windows or macOS.
- Internet Connection.
- Google Account – If you do not have one right now, create a new one for free.
- Android Emulator i.e. NoxPlayer or BlueStacks.
- Download and install the emulator, set up the emulator using your Google Account.
- Follow the remaining part of this guide carefully.
Download COROS For PC Windows and MAC:
- Launch the BlueStacks or NoxPlayer on your computer.
- In the Emulator, open the Google Play Store.
- Using the Search Bar of the Play Store, find “COROS”.
- As the app appears in search results, install it.
- After finishing the installation, open COROS PC.
How do I connect COROS to Strava?
COROS and Strava. If you log activities using the COROS app on iOS or Android, you can automatically upload your activities to Strava by linking your accounts. From your profile view in the COROS app, tap “Strava” from the list under the section with your medals.
How to Download COROS for Mac?
You will require an Android Emulator either BlueStacks or Nox. Once installed on your Mac, heed the instructions given above.