Angry Birds Blast is the new game by Rovio. It’s a match 3 game in which you have to match the balloons of same color and then pop them up. The balloons have the cute birds locked down in them. These birds are locked down by evil piggies. Now your job is to bring the balloons of same color together and burst them to release the birdies. The higher number of same colored balloons you burst together, the higher will be your score on the leader-board. Popping up a group of 5, 7 or 9 balloons will give you an extra bursting-boost in the form of a rocket or a bomb. Angry Birds Blast brings over 250 exciting levels. The game is out for Android now and it happens to be absolutely free.
Angry Birds games never fail to entertain the users. While expecting Angry Birds Blast to be another hit by Rovio, we have come up with a method to play this game on your computer. You can download, install and play Angry Birds Blast for PC on your Windows powered Desktop PC/Laptop or a Mac as well. You only need the support of an Android emulator to play Angry Birds Blast for PC. Basically, an Android emulator will help you to emulate the Android version of Angry Birds Blast on your Windows PC or a Mac PC. You can use emulators like BlueStacks, Remix OS and Andy OS for this purpose. To make it easy for you, we have put together a method. Let’s have a look on it and learn how to start playing Angry Birds Blast for PC.
Download Angry Birds Blast for PC
- Download Angry Birds Blast APK
- Download and install Bluestacks or Remix OS Player: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player | Remix OS Player for PC
- Once you’ve installed Bluestacks, double click the APK that you just downloaded above.
- The APK will be installed using Bluestacks, once installed open Bluestacks and locate the recently installed Angry Birds Blast.
- Click the Angry Birds Blast icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
You can also use Andy OS to install Angry Birds Blast for PC, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy.