Amazon Underground for PC is now available and can be easily installed on a desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 and MacOS/OS X. Let’s learn a little bit about this all new app and then have a look on the installation method via BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
Amazon has many apps which are used for different purposes and also they have their own App Store which can be used on Android devices and today there is another app from Amazon. Amazon underground which includes awesome features and content that is not available on their own shopping app. Here you can get your hands on best mobile shopping experience, Amazon Instant Video in apps, games, and even in-app items that are actually free. So I think its time to leave Amazon Shopping app and switch to Amazon Underground, In this post, I’ll tell you how you can download and install Amazon Underground for PC.
Download Amazon Underground for PC
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player | Remix OS Player for PC
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now in Play Store, search for “Amazon Underground“.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click the Portal Worlds icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- Download Amazon Underground APK.
- Download and install Bluestacks: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player
- Once you’ve installed Bluestacks, double click the APK that you just downloaded above.
- The APK will be installed using Bluestacks, once installed open Bluestacks and locate the recently installed Amazon Underground.
- Click the Amazon Underground icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
You can also use Andy OS to install Amazon Underground for PC, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy.