ZigZag is available for PC Download, but not in proper Windows or Mac format. ZigZag is rocking iOS App Store and no doubt about it, this game is very addictive yet very simple. ZigZag is basically designed for iOS and Android devices, but thanks to the third party emulators like BlueStacks and Andy we can install Android Apps&Games on our PC. Following is a step by step guide on how to install ZigZag for PC using BlueStacks and Andy.
* Stay on the wall and do as many zigzags as you can!
* Just tap the screen to change the direction of the ball. Try not to fall off the edges!
How To Download ZigZag for Pc Using Andy Emulator
Step 1: Download the Andy from here.
Step 2: After downloading is complete, install Andy on PC.
Step 3: Andy installation process will take few minutes, When installation is finished launch Andy on you PC.
Step 4: When Andy is open, you’ll see an Android tablet interface head over to Google Play.
Step 5: Open Google Play->Search->ZigZag->Install.
Step 6: when the installation process is complete, go to the home screen there you’ll see Club Penguin.
Step 7: Double click on ZigZag icon and start playing the game.
Step 8: Now ZigZag is successfully installed on your PC, Enjoy the the game.
Download and ZigZag for PC ( Windows Xp,8,8.1,7,10 – Mac ):
- To download ZigZag for PC, you will need an Android emulator like Bluestacks. If you do not have it already, you can download it from the website Bluestacks.com.
- Open Bluestacks and search for ZigZag using search tool on the top of the homepage.
- Click on install button. The game will automatically download and install.
- Once the app has been installed, go to My Apps in Bluestacks homepage.
- The icon for the game will appear in My Apps.
- Click on this icon to open ZigZag.