We have seen almost every basic Google app being updated for Android 5.0 Lollipop, bringing material design within the apps to blend with the latest version. YouTube was probably the only one app which was missing from the list and everyone was anxiously waiting for this app to be updated with Material design. Last night YouTube was updated with some of the Material design goodness in it, and as expected from Google, they have provided Circular avatars in it. The app now features a tall toolbar, a little tabbed in YouTube signature with vibrant red colour and the best redesign is the Full height Material Navigation Drawer and a simple, clean white Background.
YouTube Latest Version brings also bring a new launcher icon. Channels panel also brings a little more attention with the help of Lollipop API pulling colours from Channel to App top toolbar. Search filters have been updated too, something which was demanded by almost all the YouTube users, as it brings the most accurate results of what users are searching. Furthermore is up-to you to find, we are providing the YouTube Latest version Apk, download and Install, use the app and let us know about your thoughts.
Download and Install YouTube 6.0 Apk :
- Download Youtube 6.0 apk
- Connect your phone to your laptop or PC now.
- Copy the APK file to your phone’s SD card.
- Disconnect your phone.
- Locate the downloaded YouTube Apk file on your phone now and tap to install it.
- If prompted to select installer, then select “Package Installer”.
- Allow “Unknown Sources” from Settings > Security if prompted.
- Proceed with the installation and complete it.
- That’s all!
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016