The world of Android is full of apps, whether the support is official or not, whether these apps are free or Paid and we keep seeing new apps with new features for this OS. In past we have seen quite a lot of Messaging apps, even the Facebook Messenger app once featured the SMS option, although for a small interval of time. Now a days Google own Messenger app has been dominating, however, it looks like,its time is up cause there is something more fantastic available that can easily be used as an alternate for the Stock messaging app, instead of the Messenger.
YAATA SMS is not just a typical Messaging app, it has the option to save the time of Delivery report for both SMS and MMS, something that can be used to criticize a lot of people. While Group chats is the best thing here, but you’ll all need to be using YAATA for that, Delay send can be cool for multiple Conversations. Message bubble is quite useful and with tons of options available. Back-up and Restore settings are finally available, you don’t need any other app to back-up your messages. Right now the app is arrived at the Play Store, so better grab it before it becomes old. In this article, we will show you How to Download and Install YAATA SMS Apk, without further ado, let us continue.
Here is how you can download and install this apk file:
- Download YAATA SMS Apk – Download Here
- Download it directly on your phone, or download it on your PC and transfer it to your phone’s storage.
- I can assume that you haven’t installed YAATA before, so proceed as normal
- Open the downloaded apk file on your phone, select the package installer and complete the installation process.
- Open the app and Tap the Top message to Set it as Default.
- If face any problem on the first start, don’t panic, it is normal.
Find other apks of Android apps HERE.
That’s all. For any queries, feel free to stop by the comment box below. Thanks!
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016