Want to surf the internet safely and securely? What you need is a VPN application that works properly and up to the mark. X-VPN is here to give you this peace of mind. X-VPN has a one-tap connection setup. A user has to install this application, open it and click the connect button to start surfing the internet by securing his identity and other important information. X-VPN shows you anonymous on the internet. No websites or web applications are able to tap into your personal data or information when you are connected through an application like X-VPN. X-VPN doesn’t have any restrictions on the bandwidth or the speed. It doesn’t keep any logs or history of your internet activities. It has various locations through which you can go online. X-VPN is useful particularly when you are going to connect the internet through a public hotspot like bus stands and the airports.
X-VPN is apparently available for Android only, but this application can be installed on computers like Desktop PCs and Laptops as well. If you are willing to make the use of this application on a computer, then this guide is for you. You can install X-VPN for PC on computers running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS, OS X. To get X-VPN for PC right now, have a look on the steps given below.
Download X-VPN for PC
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player | Remix OS Player for PC
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “X-VPN” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click the X-VPN icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to use it.
- X-VPN will only work inside an Android emulator. To use this application, open the browser from BlueStacks or from the emulator you installed.
You can also download the X-VPN APK and install it via APK in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator.
You can also use Andy OS to install X-VPN for PC, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- How to install Magisk Systemless Interface on Android - April 22, 2017
- Fix Galaxy S8 Not registered on network - April 22, 2017
- How to fix LG G4 that keeps restarting itself - April 22, 2017