According to the users at XDA developers, “We all Need This Mod”. Simple words, this mod will activate both of the Speakers while any Incoming call, thus boosting up the sound. Why we need this? Well, as a regular gamer and while playing games using Headphones is a necessity, wearing those doesn’t allow us listen to the Ringtone in normal cases and especially if the phone is a little far from where you actually are, we can’t hear a thing and what happens is that, we actually miss all the phone calls and important messages that can make others go angry on you. So, to get rid of any such thing we need a Mod that increases the volume of Ringtones, which is in this case the use of both the speakers of the Xperia Z2. Well, without further ado, let’s see how we can install and use them.
The methods involved in flashing custom ROMs and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device, and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers, which is Sony in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
- Your Device Must Be Rooted: Link
- Custom Recovery Must be Installed: Link
- Bootloader Must Be Unlocked.
- USB Drivers Must be Installed: Link
- Well Charged your Battery, 60%-80% is better.
- Your Device Must be running Android 4.4.2 or above.
How To Install It.
- Connect your device with PC.
- Copy and Paste the Above zip files to the root of your sdcard.
- Disconnect the cable.
- Turn Off your Device
- Open Recovery mode. How? Power on the Xperia Z2 and when the LED Notification lights up you need to press several times Volume Up or Volume Down.
- Once in Recovery, Navigate to ‘Install zip from sd card’ another windows will open in front of you.
- Select ‘choose zip from sd card’ from the Options.
- Select any of the Zip files and confirm the installation on next screen.
- Once the Installation is Over, go back and flash the rest of the Zip files.
- Once all the files are done, Select +++++Go Back+++++.
- Select Reboot Now to Reboot the System.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016