Nexus 5 is no doubt one of the most popular phone on 2013, but the early stock was delivered with a bog problem for all the music fans, Only one speaker of Nexus 5 was working in the earliest stock, they somehow covered one of the Speaker while the other one is exposed, while listening to music one of the Speaker will give the perfect voice while the other one will remain as low as it can. Thank God, the Earphones work fine, but Google Music is not enough, So, for all the Music Fans we are providing you the Applications of Xperia Z. Thanks to auras76 from XDA who provided us with the following two goodies of Xperia devices for Nexus 5.
- Sony Xperia Launcher, apps and widgets
- Xloud-Beats-Dsp Manager
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is ASUS in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility
- Rooted Nexus 5 on Android 4.4.2 Stock or Custom ROM.
- Custom Recovery like TWRP or CWM Recovery
Download Xperia Z Experience Pack for Nexus 5: Xperia Z pack for N5 v5 kk4.4.2.zip
Download Xloud Beats mod for Nexus 5: Xloud-Beats-Dsp Manager N5 v5 kk4.4.2.zip
Ready to Install them on your Nexus 5, head over to next page for the Tutorial.
Pages: Page 1 | Page 2
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016