Xender for PC is now available and can be easily installed on a desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 and MacOS/OS X. Let’s learn a little bit about this all new app and then have a look on the installation method via BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
Download Xender for PC, Laptop Windows-Mac:
Following are the two methods from which you can download and install Xender for PC, Laptop Windows-Mac. Let’s start the method to download Xender.
Download Xender for PC using BlueStacks:
- First, Download and install BlueSacks on your Windows or Mac.Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player.
- Once you’ve installed BlueStack, launch it from your desktop. You have to add your Google Account to use Google Play on BlueStack. Goto->Settings->Accounts-Gmail.
- When BlueStacks screen loads up, Click on Search icon.
- Now you have to type in the app name. I am looking for Xender so in the search bar, I’ll type Xender and hit enter.
- On next screen you’ll list of all the apps containing Xender name, Click on the first one which is developed by Xender Team.
- Now you’ll be at app page, here you have to click on Install. It will start downloading the app and once the downloading is complete. Xender will be installed.
- Before moving on you have to give permission to Xender in order to access your system information. Click on Accept when you’ll see the pop-up.
- Now wait for the installation process to be complete, once the Xender is download and installed, you’ll see a notification as you do on your Android devices. Goto BlueStacks homepage and there you’ll see the Xender logo in your apps. Click on the Xender logo to start using it.
- Download Xender APK.
- Download and install Bluestacks: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player
- Once you’ve installed Bluestacks, double click the APK that you just downloaded above.
- The APK will be installed using Bluestacks, once installed open Bluestacks and locate the recently installed Xender.
- Click the Xender icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
You can also use Andy OS to install Xender for PC, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy.
You’ve successfully installed Xender for PC, if you face any issue regarding this guide please do tell me in comments.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- How To * Install Kodi 17.1 on iPhone or iPad on iOS 10 – iOS 10.2 [ Without Jailbreak ] - March 26, 2017
- Android O Wallpapers – RingTones Download Free - March 24, 2017
- [ No Jailbreak ] Play Pokemon GO without moving (iOS Joystick ) - March 22, 2017