Microsoft released the Changlog of Windows 8.1, showing the changes they brought in the update of Windows 8.1. Windows 8 was basically designed for Tablets and Laptops, but the new update is made with the support of Desktop. Windows 8.1 offers a bunch of new features for those who are still using the Mouse and Keyboard tradition, On the same day we saw the end of Windows XP support who remain with us for more than a decade, I myself used Windows XP till 2010, and with the end of Windows XP, Windows 8.1 is available to download and install.
Getting a new software is not a difficult task and all those who have tried it before can straightforward download and install it, but to avoid any confusion and to make sure that you install it easily, we have compiled a very simple guide on how to start running Windows 8.1 update 1. If you wish to update your PC and take full advantage of the new tweaks in the update to enhance performance, then please follow the steps carefully.
How To Download Windows 8.1 Update 1:
- Open up the Charms bar, click or move the mouse to rightmost side of screen or just Press Start + C buttons on your Keyboard.
- Navigate to, Settings, then Change PC Settigns, then Update and Recovery.
- Open the Update and Recovery Page and Click/Tap Check Now.
- Doing this will prompt your device to go ahead and look for Windows 8.1 Update.
- Once your Machine search the update, all you need to do is to press Install Button and relax.
- The problem is that the Rollout is gradual, there is a chance that you won’t see the update on the first attempt, you will need to check time and again to see wether the update is available or not
If you still won’t see the update in Two or Three days, don’t fret, it will take sometimes for Microsoft to distribute the update for all the regions. As we see in often cases, companies tend to release the major update for small number of customers and based on their reviews they, afterwards release it for everyone else.
If you are a desktop user and have already installed or installing the update via our tutorial, do let us know in comments about your review over it. Since Microsoft, this time has listened to Desktop users and released a version that is suitable for them too, it will be an interesting thing to see the response from the uses of Windows 8.1 Update 1.
Furthermore, if you don’t want to install it Automatically, below are the Downlaod links of Windows 8.1 update 1 for x86(32bit), x64(64bit) and ARM devices.
Downlaods For x86 (32-bit) Devices:
Downloads For X64 (64-bit) Devices:
Downloads For ARM Based PCs:
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016