WIFI WPS Wpa Tester for PC is now available and can be easily installed on a desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 and MacOS/OS X. Let’s learn a little bit about this all new app and then have a look on the installation method via BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
Nowadays, everybody has more than 1 internet connection at their home and since we don’t check everything regularly there is a chance that our Access point is vulnerable at the WPS protocol. Now you all be thinking how to do so? , you don’t need to do anything all you need is WIFI WPS Wpa Tester and this app will do everything to check that if your Access point is vulnerable at the WPS protocol or not. In this following post, I’ll tell you how you can download and install WIFI WPS Wpa Tester for PC. Let’s start the process.
Download WIFI WPS Wpa Tester for PC
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player | Remix OS Player for PC
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now in Play Store, search for “WIFI WPS Wpa Tester“.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click the Portal Worlds icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- Download WIFI WPS Wpa Tester APK.
- Download and install Bluestacks: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player
- Once you’ve installed Bluestacks, double click the APK that you just downloaded above.
- The APK will be installed using Bluestacks, once installed open Bluestacks and locate the recently installed WIFI WPS Wpa Tester.
- Click the WIFI WPS Wpa Tester icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
You can also use Andy OS to install WIFI WPS Wpa Tester for PC, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy.