WhatsApp Video Calling APK: WhatsApp has done it again and this time they have added Video Calling feature, right now it’s not available globally but no need worry here at Techbeasts we’ll help you to enable Video Calling on WhatsApp. This update is only available for Android devices right now, iOS users have to wait again. If you are on beta versions then you don’t have to update, but get one thing very clear if the person on other end doesn’t have video call enabled yet they’ll get a voice call. Download the latest WhatsApp Video Calling APK from the following links.
Possible activation trick
We’ve had success forcing video calling to activate by wiping app data and logging in again. You can try this, but make sure you back up your chats first.
How To Download and Install WhatsApp APK:
1. Download WhatsApp Video Calling APK.
2. Copy the downloaded APK file to your smartphone or tablet.
3. Now on your Android smartphone or tablet, go to settings > security > check “allow unknown sources”.
4. Now using a file explorer locate WhatsApp APK that you just copied on your phone.
5. Tap the APK file and follow the on-screen instructions to install it now.
6. Once installed, open the application through app drawer.
All Done !
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- [ No Jailbreak ] Play Pokemon GO without moving (iOS Joystick ) - March 22, 2017
- Download Kodi v17.1 Krypton Final Version - March 22, 2017
- Download Pokemon Go++ 1.29.1 And 0.59.1 Hacked IPA On iPhone Without Jailbreak - March 22, 2017