WhatsApp+ is a modified version of WhatsApp that just adds charms to the messaging on your Android device. WhatsApp Plus comes with a hefty list of mods that are enough to make this messaging app look more than cool and might be enough to keep your hands on your device for hours as well on the beautiful modified screen. WhatsApp+ also sports a number of features that are not available in the original WhatsApp, so it becomes a good choice for those who can’t stay on the genuine application with its limitations and short list of features.
WhatsApp plus is not available in the Google Play Store. The only way to get this application installed on your Android device is by downloading the APK and the install it manually on your device. We’ve been posting the previous versions of the application on our site, but the app has been updated to a new version now, it’s 5.45D. In the following post we have embed the download link with the installation instructions, just go ahead and install WhatsApp+ on your Android device and enjoy the WhatsApp messaging in a cool in interface.
Download & Install WhatsApp Plus APK:
- Download WhatsApp+ 5.45D APK.
- Copy the downloaded APK file to your phone or download it directly on your phone.
- Locate the downloaded APK file on your phone and tap it to begin the installation.
- Select “Package Installer” if prompted.
- All “Unknown Sources” if required.
- Complete the installation and access the app through app drawer.
- If you’ve already registered on WhatsApp and have it installed, WhatsApp+ will not ask you for registeration, it will just show you the chats.
- Enjoy modifying your messaging environment.
- That’s all!
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- How to install Magisk Systemless Interface on Android - April 22, 2017
- Fix Galaxy S8 Not registered on network - April 22, 2017
- How to fix LG G4 that keeps restarting itself - April 22, 2017