We have seen Blue Screen of Death on our Windows systems and Laptops and we know that means we have serious hardware or Software issue with our system. Today we will be discussing about ( WSOD ) White Screen Of Death its a condition same like Blue Screen error on systems. But ( WSOD ) most often refers to Apple devices like iPhone, iPad and iPod touch the main cause of white screen death is a hardware issue , broken device, attempted operating system fails and updating ios fails. When ever users face white screen death issue their device screen goes white or white with Apple logo in center of it.
Steps to Fix White Screen of Death:
Following are the Steps that you have to follow if you face White Screen of Death on your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and iPod nano.
- Put Your device in DFU Mode ( Press Power button for 5 sec – then Home + Power together for 10 sec ) connect your device with iTunes there you will see iPhone in recovery mode select restore iPhone.
- When your device is restored then goto setting and reset factory setting. When your device is rebooted again goto settings -> general -> Reset -> Reset Network setting.
- If none of this is working then downgrade your device, To do so you have to download the firmware according to saved shsh blobs.
- When ever you see white screen you do hard reset by holding power and home button for 30-40 seconds until you’ll see Apple logo.
How to Fix a White Screen on an iPod:
Following are the steps to fix White Screen on an iPod. Please carefully follow all the steps in order to get the desired results.
- First thing you should do is that try to hard reset your iPod by Holding Home+Power Button for alt-least 30-40 Seconds until Apple logo appears on the screen.
- If hard reset is not worked for you then you have only other option left is that connect your iPod with iTunes and ” Restore iPod “. Hopefully this will work.
- Unfortunately none this work then you have to take your iPod to Apple service center.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Fix Samsung account session expired [ How To ] - February 27, 2017
- How To: Screenshot on Galaxy J1 J2 J5 J7 and J7 Prime - February 27, 2017
- Summoners War for PC Windows 7/8 or Mac - February 23, 2017