If you are new to Android and switched from iPhone, you’ll be wondering how you can see your phone number. In iPhone, all you have to do is go to contacts and you’ll see ” My Number on the Top “. When it comes to Android you have to go through few steps to find your own number, I have prepared a step by step guide to Find Your Phone Number on Android device.
Read more: 4 Ways to connect Android with Car Stereo
Android: Find Your Phone Number [ How To ]:
- First go to settings on your Android device.
- Now scroll down and select “About phone” or “About device“. ” If you are running older version of Android you’ll see your number in this section.”
- Now if you are running Android 5.0+, then in About device tap on status>SIM card Status>My phone number.
- If you are seeing Unknown in My phone number that means, either you have ported your number or your SIM was not inserted properly.
That’s all for now, Please keep visiting Techbeasts for more interesting guides and tips. If you found this guide helpful please share it with your friends.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- [ No Jailbreak ] Play Pokemon GO without moving (iOS Joystick ) - March 22, 2017
- Download Kodi v17.1 Krypton Final Version - March 22, 2017
- Download Pokemon Go++ 1.29.1 And 0.59.1 Hacked IPA On iPhone Without Jailbreak - March 22, 2017