You must have heard about WhatsApp or Viber, both are social chatting Applications, which uses your data connectivity to send and receive Text messages, Make calls and also Video calls, but WhatsApp only offers you one year of free service and most people don’t like Viber. So, if you are not interested in any one of them both or you are just tired of them or want to use something new, we can offer you another application called WeChat. WeChat allows you to remain connected with your friends and family over the Mobile Data or any WI-Fi connection. With more than 300 Million users, you won’t feel alone using it.
- Talk faster on the go with voice messages
- Crystal clear voice and video calls
- Instant messaging with group chats and animated smileys
- Chat with your friends or with people nearby
- Sending photos and videos has never been simpler
- Real walkie talkie mode with up to 40 friends
- Always on, no logouts, never miss a message
- Get message alerts instantly with push notifications
- Share, like, and comment on photos with your friends
- Import contacts and add friends instantly
- Available on Android and all other smartphones, all for free
Today we will show you how to download and install WeChat for PC, so even you don’t own an Android or iOS device, you will be able to connect with your Friends on WeChat. You will need an Emulator like Bluestacks and an Apk file of WeChat, afterwards follow the instructions to start using WeChat on PC.
How To Install WeChat On PC.
- First Download And install BlueStacks.
- Start Bluestacks, click on Search icon.
- Search for WeChat and Click on Install.
- Just like on Android it will first download then install.
- After the installation Click on WeChat Icon to start using the App.
If you are using an Apk file.
- Download an Apk file of WeChat.
- If you have already installed Bluestacks, then just double-click the apk file will start the installation.
- If not then Install Bluestacks to start the installation.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- How To Take Screen Shot on Samsung Galaxy S4 [ Guide ] - February 23, 2017
- Criminal Case Pacific Bay for PC – Windows & Mac - February 18, 2017
- Orbot: Proxy with Tor for PC or Mac – Windows - February 13, 2017