In this post, I’ll tell you how to fix VPN Error 619 on your Windows PC, VPN Error 619 is a common error and every Windows user has faced it once. The reason for VPN Error 619 can be many but why this appears, whenever you are trying to connect with a Virtual Private Network you often face the following error.
“Error 619: A connection to the remote computer could not be established, so the port used for this connection was closed. For further assistance, click More Info or search Help and Support Center for this error number.”
Now once you start getting the error, it will start giving you a headache for sure. Let’s start the method to fix VPN Error 619 on your Windows PC.
How To Fix VPN Error 619 on Windows 7,8,8.1-10:
- First, you need to run a single VPN connection at a time. Remove all the other VPN connections.
- You need to turn off your Firewalls and Antivirus while you are using VPN connection, these might cause VPN error 619.
- Sometimes the VPN client software you were running on your PC is an old version, the best solution is to uninstall the current VPN software and install the latest one from the company Website.
- You need to change the security settings of your VPN connection, Open security settings->VPN type automatic to PPTP->Select CHAP & MS-CHAP v2.
- If none of this works for you then you need to check your internet connections, try connecting with different ones.
After trying all the methods given above, still no luck then the best solution is to contact you service provider and ask their assistance. Just to tell you these methods are perfectly working on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows XP.