VLC is the best video player for desktop devices and smartphones, yesterday VLC for Android got a new update with a lot of new features. The top main features are Network Browsing, Merged Android TV Version, And More. You can download the latest VLC v2.0.0 update from Google Play and if you didn’t receive the update in your region then download the Latest VLC v2.0.0 Apk from the following links. Now before moving on let tell all the new features in this update.
2.0 introduces a large number of features, notably network disk browsing (Windows shares, UPnP, NFS, FTP, SFTP…), favorite folders and URLs, video playlists, rewritten notifications and control, popup video and a rewritten history.
It is also a merge of Android TV and Android versions, so that every device can optionally get the Android TV interface. The TV interface has been improved quite a bit too. Finally, it should be faster to decode and playback all video types.
Download and install VLC v2.0.0 Apk:
- Download VLC v2.0.0 Apk. [ arm ] [ x86 ]
- Download the file to your phone straight away, or copy it to your phone from your PC.
- Now on your phone, go to settings > security > allow unknown sources > check this.
- Now using a file manager, locate the APK file that your just copied or downloaded.
- Tap the APK file and finish installation using the on-screen instructions.
- Once installed, access the newly installed game through app drawer.
- That’s all. Enjoy Clash of Clans!
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- How To * Install Kodi 17.1 on iPhone or iPad on iOS 10 – iOS 10.2 [ Without Jailbreak ] - March 26, 2017
- Android O Wallpapers – RingTones Download Free - March 24, 2017
- [ No Jailbreak ] Play Pokemon GO without moving (iOS Joystick ) - March 22, 2017