Well there are not much cafes available with Wi-Fi connectivity, but there are some and there is nothing more comfortable than working in a little noise while having a hot cup of tea, and it is even better if these cafes are outdoor, a cool breeze with a cup of Coffee is the perfect atmosphere to use your Laptop for writing articles, you get to enjoy the scenery as well as work or watch videos or stuff with your friends. The password of the Wi-Fi connection is something that is easily to expose when you are using a Laptop, but on a Phone, it is not as easy as it is on a PC.
Asking the Officials there is the easy way, but why bother them when you can retrieve it from the Phone itself, Plus you will know another secret method, you can share with others and it also comes in handy when you don’t have any other connectivity than Wi-Fi. However, remember that this tutorial will only work on Rooted Android and Jailbroken iOS devices.
Jailbreak your iOS Device.
Since the following tutorial needs an iOS device which is Jailbroken, you need to Jailbreak your device. If your device is still in its normal condition. Follow our Jailbreak Section to find out how to Jailbreak your device
Root Your Device:
Since the following tutorial needs an Android device which is Rooted, you need to Root your device. If your device is still in its normal condition. Follow our Root Section to find out how to Root your device
How To Retrieve Wi-Fi Passwords On Android:
- Download and Install ES File Explorer.
- Navigate to the Root folder, in ES File explorer open your device Tab.
- Tap Data > Misc > Wi-Fi.
- Tap the wpa_supplicant.conf. and open it.
- In the file, you will see the Network SSID and their Passwords, do not edit anything otherwise you will experience problems.
- Note them down or share them on Spot.
How To Retrieve Wi-Fi Passwords On iOS:
- Open Cydia.
- Download and Install NetworkList from Cydia
- Go To Device Wi-Fi settings and you will see a new button called Network Password, in iOS 7 it will be mentioned as Known Networks.
- Tap it and see the Saved passwords
- The Tweak will only show the Password, you can’t do anything else.