Installing Android apps on Windows is now a simple job, since Bluestacks is there for your help. But the real game starts when it all comes to Mac OS X. Bluestacks can also be installed on Mac using the same way. Today, On Mac, we will tell you how to install Instagram using Bluestacks. Instagram is an online photo sharing app and social networking service that allows users to take a photo or video, apply digital effects on them then upload and share with their friends on Instagram. Users can also upload 15-seconds videos on Instagram.
With Instagram you can apply a lot of different filters on your photo and videos and share with your family and friends. Share your photos with your friends in a single stream line, follow your friends with just a single click. In this article, we will show you how to Download and Install Instagram on Mac.
How To Download and Install Instagram on Mac.
- Download and Install Bluestacks on your Mac.
- Once the installation is done, open Bluestacks.
- In the Search bar, Search for Instagram.
- Choose your source, I prefer Play Store.
- Once in Play Store, click on Install.
- Wait for it to download and install.
- Once the installation process is done, you will find the Instagram icon on the HomeScreen.
- Click on the icon to start the app, the rest of the process is same as in any iOS or Android device, so you won’t have any problem dealing with it.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Download Clash Of Clans .Apk For Free - March 31, 2017
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016